• Patan dhoka, Lalitpur, Nepal
  • Sangita Mahatara



    The fighting spirit
    Sangita Mahatra was one of the most vivacious and friendly woman interviewed. Extremely warm and welcoming, she made me feel at home, at her tea shop – where we sat and chatted. Mahatra runs a corner shop that sells tea and snacks. She lives there with her two children, while her husband works in Saudi. When she speaks about her experiences – be it in India or in U.A.E – her attitude always spells ‘never say die’.

    Guarding Bank of America in India
    Mahatra worked as a security guard at the Bank of America in Gurgaon. She earned more than her husband did (also a security guard) and used to really enjoy her work despite the long working hours.

    I don’t even remember which year it was when I first went there. I think it was four years ago. I stayed there for two years. When I started, my husband was already there in India. I was going to go abroad, so I went there to meet my husband before I left. He was working as a security guard. His salary was 4,500 rupees. This was in Haryana, in Gurgaon. Then, my husband told me not to go abroad. I had left my children at my parents’ place. I also felt like working there, so I went to the same security company where my husband was working. They only paid me 3,500 rupees per month.

    “I like to talk to everyone, and I could speak in Hindi before I even went there.”

    I worked as a security guard, as my husband. I was a lady guard at SLV (name of the company. There is a building called Infinity Tower in Gurgaon, I used to work there. I worked there for fifteen days, one month—more or less one month. I like to talk to everyone, and I could speak in Hindi before I even went there. And after a few days, I was well acquainted with everyone. And just then there was an opening at Bank of America in the same building. I went to give an interview there. They asked me about myself—where I’m from. I told them everything—my story. Then they asked me come day after tomorrow. I went on the day, and they offered me 9,000 Indian Rupees salary.

    “I was earning double of what my husband was making. Sometimes I made twelve, thirteen and even fourteen thousand there.”

    I worked for Group 4 Security. It was good. But I had to work for twelve hours. They also offered overtime. I earned around twenty-two thousand a month in Nepali rupees. I had kept my children at my uncle’s place. After getting the job, I was able to put them in a hostel. I was earning good money. My husband was making 4,500, and I was making 9,000. I was earning double of what my husband was making. Sometimes I made twelve, thirteen and even fourteen thousand there. So, I stayed there for two years.

    Sometimes I travelled to Delhi, with my husband. Sometimes we had to drop off staff members. Sometimes they faint at work and we have to drop them off home, especially the ladies. We are security guards, so we have to drop them off at their homes. That’s how I got to travel in the company’s vehicle. There would be one male guard and one female guard, and together we would drop off the staff member who is not feeling well. It’s a good company; you must have heard of it – Bank of America.

    Bank of America – it’s also in Chennai, Kolkota, Gurgaon and Hyderabad. It’s in many places. It was a good company. I do want to go again; I don’t have any complaints against the company. It was a good company. They gave us a lot of respect. Even though, I was in a small department, they did show us respect. Respectable people who have studied in America and all over came to our company. And we had the right to stop them. We just had to say ‘excuse me’. And they would be looking at us at all times through surveillance cameras—to make sure we weren’t sleeping. There has to be someone there twenty-four hours. If we sleep they would be able to see us from America. That was the kind of system there. I had to be alert at all times. It was hard, but at least we could do our jobs sitting. We had to see who’s going in and who’s going out. We had to give them access card to enter. We had to check what kind of people were entering, and see if anyone sets off the alarms. It was good.

    The staff there was good to me. I do not have any complaint against them. They still call me and ask if I am coming back. They ask hasn’t my leave finished yet. When I left, I had come back for Diwali holidays. I haven’t gone back since—it’s been three, four years. I still call them sometimes. I never thought of it as a job to earn money. I always thought of it as a responsibility, and I always fulfilled my responsibilities diligently. If I start getting sleepy, I would stand up. I didn’t cheat on my lunch and tea breaks. I still call the control room sometimes. I miss them, having worked together. They ask me if I am coming back.

    “If we sleep they would be able to see us from America. That was the kind of system there. I had to be alert at all times.”

    My first time there (in Delhi) was when I was going to Dubai. I had taken a training there. It was in a place called Sarita Vihar. Later, I worked in Gurgaon. Back then, I didn’t have to work. But they would give us training for twelve hours while standing. That experience was useful in Dubai. By the time I was in Gurgaon, I was used to standing—having stayed in Dubai for eighteen, nineteen months. In Gurgaon, my job did not really involve standing up. There, I could sit if wanted to, stand if I wanted to. It did not feel like work. There was another security guard, and you chat with him. I used to say, “Is this even work?” And after the month, they put money in the bank, and you go take it out with your ATM card. You check the account, and get a salary sheet—that’s all. I used to think, all I do is chat with the other security guard, and I get paid. But when you have to do night shifts, it is a little hard. When others are sleeping, I had to work. It would have felt bad if I was the only one, but there were twelve, thirteen hundred people. There were that many doing their duty—both ladies and gents. I couldn’t sleep. The time goes just by chatting.

    During night duties, I would leave at seven in the evening and return seven in the morning—for twelve hours. If not, I would leave at nine in the evening and return at nine in the morning. If my shift is 8 hours long, I’d leave at nine and come back at seven. We didn’t need a transport. If there was some sort of difficulty—for example, if we were sick, a vehicle would drop us. There would be plenty of people on the road. It wasn’t that scary. Plus, we would go with our friends – both Nepali and Indian. There were ladies. It was quite close by—two minutes’ walk.

    The company used to give sweets during Diwali. I didn’t come here during Diwali. We don’t celebrate it as much. I used to come during Dashain and Teej. For Teej, I had my brother and sister-in-law there—my aunt’s son. They used to invite us to their place. I went there. During Dashain I came home. In India, everyone’s fasting for nine days for Navaratri. In Nepal everyone’s feasting on meat and rice during that time. In India they celebrate Diwali with much enthusiasm. The company used to celebrate Diwali. They used to distribute sweets.

    “My biggest issue there was that the social environment was not good. Their language, the way they speak was not good—in Haryana.”

    The perils of working in Haryana, India
    The foul language, the condescending behavior of men towards the women, the malicious look in the eyes of men – these are the things that she hated the most about living and working in Haryana.

    “What I observed there was that the men there cannot even stand the sight of a slightly pretty woman.”

    My biggest issue there was that the social environment was not good. Their language, the way they speak was not good—in Haryana. When I hear people use foul language, I feel like I should turn and leave. I had to do night duties there, and my husband was also working. We had to leave our children at home. If my husband was working during the night I would work during the day, and if he’s working during the day I would work at night. What other choice do we have, we went there to make money. So we would never get to meet each other. Sometimes, we met by chance, but not otherwise. We had taken our children and were sending them to school. But later we brought them here and put them in a hostel.

    What I observed there was that the men there cannot even stand the sight of a slightly pretty woman. And if they see people from outside of India, they start abusing them. The way they speak is absolutely bad. Their behavior towards us was not good. Maybe because Nepal is a poor country, people there talked to us condescendingly. When my husband was at work and I was alone at home with my children they would knock on our door. Even while speaking to us they would look at us with malicious eyes. The way they look at us is not good. The way the people think there!

    “Even if they say something nice, it sounds so rough. ‘Eh chhori, kya kar rahi he,’ it sounds so bad—scary. And the people there are huge—intimidating.”

    The women there do all the work. They are fine but their language is so crude. What kind of language do they have? For example, in Lucknow they would address you as ‘aap’. But there language is so rough. They address even their mothers and fathers as ‘tu’. The way they speak is so crude—they say ‘tera’, ‘mera’, ‘kya kar raha he’. Even if they say something nice, it sounds so rough. ‘Eh chhori, kya kar rahi he,’ it sounds so bad—scary. And the people there are huge—intimidating.

    As I had to do twelve hours shift—night shifts, I had to go home and wash clothes and then I could go to sleep. On one occasion when I was washing our clothes, the landlord showed up and started yelling at me, “How much water do I have to waste! Do you know how much water costs?” And he pulled my hair from behind. I felt so bad. I had worked for fifteen hours, and I was paying the rent. That old man seemed like he was crazy. Later, I asked, “Uncleji, why did you speak to me that way? Don’t you have any decency?” He said, “Sorry beta. Was that you?” He did recognize me later. I don’t know. Had he lost his mind or was he drunk? But I felt really bad. I told my husband about it, and we left that room. We went to another place. I feel so bad about that time of my life. I think he treated me that way because I was a Nepali. I later made a police complaint. Later, the old man apologized to me.

    They used to say I was sharp for a Nepali woman. No one thought I was a Nepali, because I was fluent in their language. You have to behave according to where you are. The women there tie this thing around their hair, so I used to do the same thing. Then everyone started calling me jathni, and I started using foul language as well. If people spoke properly to me I would speak properly to them as well. If they spoke badly, I did the same. Some called me jathni, some called me gujjar. And that’s how my time there passed. So, I stayed there only for two years. I had a good job at Group 4, I made good money. My children were in a hostel, for which I was spending all my money. But, I still felt that their education was not going satisfactorily, so I came back. But, I have not yet given a reason for quitting my job. So, if I want to I’m hoping I can go back. Sometime, I think about going back. The salary was good. But I still remember that old man.

    “Sometimes I thought about the work that I had to do in Dubai. I had to do so much work there.”

    Over to the Gulf
    Mahatra had worked in Sharjah, U.A.E, before working in India. Though the working facilities were good in U.A.E, she preferred working in India as the money was better and the work hardly felt like work.

    Before going to India, I had worked in Dubai too. I went from Delhi. I had gone to India before, but that was my first time working there. We didn’t stay for long the first time—for around one and a half months. We had stayed in a place for training at a company, Motherson Sumi Systems Limited. There were many of us who had gone there back then—around twelve, fifteen, twenty women and men. They were training both men and women. We went from there.

    “The work was very difficult and when we got paid, it was not much. I made more in Gurgaon than in Dubai.”

    Regarding the work experience I had in both places (India and Dubai), I worked twelve hours shifts in both the places. I was a machine operator in Dubai. I had to walk in a line. I worked in the store. It was a lot of hard work. When I worked as a security guard in India, I used to think to myself, “Is it even a work? I’m just standing.” All I had to do was check bags. It was like a call center. We had to look out for data-sending devices—not allow them inside. We didn’t have to check the staff. We had to check for cameras, mobile phones, memory cards and laptops, and allow the rest. We had to check sometimes, the other times, we just have to sit on our chairs and let the day pass—that’s all. Sometimes I thought about the work that I had to do in Dubai. I had to do so much work there. In India, it was more of a mental fatigue. In Dubai, it was more of a physical fatigue. We had to do a lot of work.

    The living environment in Dubai – we were all Nepalis there. It was a mixed experience. We lived in a safe zone called Sharjah Airport International Free Zone (SAIF), Sharjah – nothing happened to us. The company vehicle would take us wherever we wanted to go. I heard it was bad outside the SAIF zone, but it was good in Sharjah. My brother and my sister were there as well. Eight of us from the same village used to live in the same room. We had a lot of fun there. But when I was there, too, my children were still small, so I did not stay there for long. I stayed for eighteen, nineteen months and then I came back. My brothers are still there. They made us work so much. They made us work twelve hours. They let us eat good food, but the salary was less. They gave us fruits, juice and, and if we ate meat, they gave us meat and fish. Accommodation was also not a problem. They even took us places to visit sometimes. But they made us work like donkeys. The work was very difficult and when we got paid, it was not much. I made more in Gurgaon than in Dubai.

    While I was in Dubai, my mother called me to tell me that my child was sick. My husband used to drink and was not at home. I guess it’s normal for men to do such things if they are alone. So I told my employer that I want to go home. I used to work diligently. I used to climb to high places to get products. I never slacked at work. They did not allow me go home. So I just stayed in my room for two days, crying and sleeping. And finally I went to the HR department. There was woman who was also named Sangeeta. She was from Garhwal, India. You know how strict it is in Arab countries. In such a place I banged their tables and cried, and finally they cancelled my visa. I fought to come back. I told them, “Either kill me or send me home. What do you know about a mother’s concern for her child?” I cried a lot in Dubai. I missed my children a lot. They cancelled my visa after I grabbed on her and cried. That’s why they say that I came from Dubai after beating up someone—they still talk about it.

    “In security, the work doesn’t seem like work. I liked the security work very much. Even the people earning lakhs of rupees cannot pass us without us checking them.”

    I learnt to use a computer, a little – in Dubai. There I worked in the store and I had to create locations, enter parts’ numbers and find out where the parts are. I had never touched a computer before that. I used a computer for the first time in Dubai. I learned how to use one there. It was good but there was a lot of work. For example, at work, say you have to give me a wire, then, I have to cut it. I then give it to someone else for fitting. Then someone else connects the parts. So we have to keep supplying the parts for them to be fitted. So if our target is to make 100 harnesses today, we have to supply the 100 pieces. That was the kind of work we had to do; it was a lot of work. And then working in Bank of America, my only complain about India is the social environment there. To gain something you have to lose something, but the work was good. I don’t know about others but for me the work was good. Despite not having much education, I had a good job. Here, to earn fifteen, twenty thousand is so hard. I used to earn that much by checking bags.

    In security, the work doesn’t seem like work. I liked the security work very much. Even the people earning lakhs of rupees cannot pass us without us checking them. When I went to Dubai, my son was two years old. And when I came back after eighteen, nineteen months, he did not even recognize me. After that I didn’t want to go to Dubai. If I go to India, I can at least come when I want. I can come every three, four months and visit them. He didn’t even call my ‘mummy’ after I came back [Pointing to his son].

    I never got disheartened. I have faced numerous hardships but I never lost hope. I didn’t want to leave my two and half year old child. It was a compulsion for me. I cried a lot. I was the only girl married in my village, the rest of the girls were all unmarried. I used to cry hiding under the blanket. I missed by children. I worked all day and was tired in the evening. I didn’t have to do night shifts in Dubai, as I worked in the store. The others had to work night shifts. I used to cover my face with the blanket and cry. My daughter was small, and so was my son. My husband was away. We did not have good jobs back then. But I did. I was never afraid to speak out. If I am not wrong why should I be afraid?

    Living and working in India
    Mahatra recounts her experiences in India: living, travelling, working, the neighbours

    My husband was the first to go to India. But it wasn’t good for him. He couldn’t speak Hindi and it’s difficult if you don’t know the language. People treat you differently that way. And I have always been good at speaking. I don’t get scared with anyone, as long as it’s not my mistake. I have the courage to go anywhere and speak. My husband had been there for three years but managed to earn only 4,500, and I was able to find a job that paid 9,000 in two months. Later, I earned even more. I worked overtime. Nine thousand for eight hours is a big amount for someone from Nepal. 10,000 is worth 16,000 in Nepal, so I earned around 14,000. They also provided one meal a day in the company. There also used to be parties.

    When my husband left, I was here. I was planning to go abroad, while my husband was in India. My parents’ home is in the hilly region. It’s near Gulmi. I was born here, and I grew up here. So, I can’t go work in the hilly region. That’s why I have stayed here – in Bardia. My children are also living and studying here now. The family’s circumstances were also very fragile back then. My husband used to work in India. And it’s hard for men to save much money. I had bought a small plot of land, around one and a half, two katthas (unit of land), after coming back from Dubai. So, I thought, I would go one more time and build a house there. Then I went to India, just to meet my husband. I was planning to go from there. But then I thought about it and I reconsidered. I decided to work in India. I gave an interview. We were earning 9,000. If we were able survive on my husband’s earnings, we would be able to save my entire earning. At least, we would be together.

    I didn’t make much in Dubai anyways. My salary was 15,000 (Nepali Rupees). I was working tirelessly. If we didn’t get overtime, our salary would be 9,000, 10,000 Nepali—that’s all. They did give us plenty to eat but what would we do with the food. But the food was really good—perhaps better than what I’ve had at home. But I can’t just eat—I have to take care of my children as well. That’s why, it was better in Delhi. By Delhi I mean Haryana, Gurgaon.

    At first, I stayed in a place a Nathubar in Gurgaon. The landlord wasn’t good there, he treated us badly. So we shifted to a place opposite the SEZ (Special Economic Zone). It’s the industrial zone there. We took a room there and stayed there. It was good there. I went to Delhi by road. I went to Rupadia via Nepalgunj. From there we went directly to Delhi. And from Delhi we went to Gurgaon. I didn’t face any trouble at the border while leaving Nepal, but I did when I returned. When I left India, I brought along a television, some furniture and kitchen utensils. So I faced some hassles. I showed them my card, Bank of America card, and told them what I was doing. The main thing they didn’t allow me to bring back was the TV. I showed them everything, including the utensils. They didn’t stop me after that. Going to India wasn’t a hassle, especially because I could speak Hindi. While getting back into Nepal, it was a bit difficult—the officials tried to make money. But I yelled back at them, “How could you take money for old utensils and clothes. Aren’t you ashamed?” Then they let me go. They tried to hold the TV. It was a small TV—fourteen inches. That was in Nepal; they didn’t say anything in India. In India, I showed them the card. In Nepal, the officials didn’t budge even after I showed them the card. I went there again. I hadn’t brought all my belongings. I didn’t bring the bed.

    My husband returned after me, he came back later but he went again. He wanted to start his own business. We were staying in a rented room, now we have built our own. There are two rooms being built at the back. It’s better than renting a place. If it weren’t for the children, Delhi was good for me. I even took the children there to send them to good schools. After all, it is for them that we are working so hard. I thought, I earned enough, the food isn’t expensive. It should be enough. But we had twelve hours’ shift, and sometimes even my husband had to do night shifts.

    “So, my daughter got better with a Moov balm worth twenty rupees. After facing such incidents, I brought my children back and I put them in a hostel.”

    We have a boy and a girl. We even took the children to work, assuming that they would just sleep. But when I was coming back I heard that two children had gone missing that day. Then I got scared. Then there was this other incident, when I was returning after having finished the night shift. They used to change our shifts every week. So, I was coming back from night shift. It was the month of February. My son and daughter were playing, when the lights went off. I had already slept. The children went to the roof to play. But while they were playing the ball rolled downstairs and our daughter fell from the third storey. But thank god, she fell on the second temple. Everyone shouted and called me. But god must have had his hands out, nothing happened to her. I bought a Moov balm worth twenty, thirty rupees and massaged her—nothing happened to her. I called the company and told them I won’t be able to come. They said, “It’s ok”, and told me to look after the children. Normally, we have to go to work. They didn’t allow any holiday at work—unless we had some important work. If not, we would not even be allowed to drink alcohol. So, my daughter got better with a Moov balm worth twenty rupees. After facing such incidents, I brought my children back and I put them in a hostel.

    Now, my children live with me. It’s been three years. They live together with me. I am thirty-two years old. I was born in 1980. According to the Nepali calendar I’m 33 years old. They made an error with the English date in my passport. According to the date there, I was born on December 1st. According to the Nepali date, my mother tells me that I am 33 years old. They came up with the English date, but I’m not sure about it. That’s what they have put on my passport.

    “When I look back at India, the thing I remember the most – I remember being yelled at by that old man.”

    Looking back at India
    She remembers the bitter incident, when the old man pulled her hair, the most.

    I am not really in touch with my Nepali friends. They are all busy in their own line of work. They are not concerned. It’s just ‘Hi, Hello, kecha’—that’s all. Sometimes, I talk to my friends in India but not that often. For one year we used to talk quite regularly. Then I changed my mobile set, now I don’t even know their numbers. Sometimes I used to call them, sometimes they did. I see them on Facebook, but not everyone shares their details on Facebook. Sometimes they used different names.

    When I look back at India, the thing I remember the most – I remember being yelled at by that old man. He yelled at me for washing my clothes. He pulled my hair. It comes to my head a lot of times, and I feel very sad when I think about it. The other days were quite good. I worked. I got to talk to everyone. I used to greet other people—good evening, good afternoon. I spoke respectfully. I learnt to speak English, a little. I used to speak a little there. But here everyone speaks broken English so there is no point. I got to learn a new word everyday there. You act according to where you are. Here, no one cares how you speak.

    Back in Nepal
    A tea stall and a snack store, is what Mahatra runs now at her own place in Gulariya. She says the money she earns is enough to surive and more – she is content.

    My husband went to Saudi from Kathmandu. My husband is very simple – he is not like me. He doesn’t go here-there and talk what-not. He has a very quiet and calm temperament. He is not like most men. Men are mostly clever and know how to speak; he isn’t like that. He is very simple.

    I didn’t do much with the money I earned in India. I paid my children’s tuition fees—that’s all. But I saved a little, and invested that money on the store. After coming back from there, I thought that I couldn’t just stay here, I had to do something. So, I opened a store.

    “The amount I earn here has been enough to pay for my children’s tuition. I am able to eat what I want to, wear what I want to—I am very content about that.”

    I have struggled a lot in my life. My marriage was a love marriage. It was an inter-caste marriage. I am a Rajput and he’s a Brahmin. They don’t consider it good in these hilly regions. It’s hard for us to work. So that’s why we are living separately. My husband used to be in the Nepal Army. And we had the state of emergency back then, and there was a scare of Maoists. So I made him leave the army. It was very scary back then. Then after he left, we worked abroad and opened a shop.

    It’s been two years since we had our own place. It’ll be two years in Jeth. Before that we rented the place. The thing I am content with now is that my husband sends money and whatever he saves I am able to save. The amount I earn here has been enough to pay for my children’s tuition. I am able to eat what I want to, wear what I want to—I am very content about that. I don’t spend a single paisa of what my husband sends me. Only if there is an emergency, I use that money. But then I put it back. I will have to explain to him where that money is in the future.

    From Delhi, I used to send money from the State Bank of India. I went there, sat in a line, showed them my ID card, and sent money. It reached Nepal in three, four days. The money won’t reach on the same day—from other institutions it does, but not from SBI. Now, my husband sends money through a bank, too. It’s been almost a year since he left – it’s been ten months. He will be gone for two years. He has still got a year to go. Then, he’ll come back and build the house. We have two rooms with steel roof, it hasn’t been cemented. Instead of living in rent, we could have our own house. It’s our land. It’s just lying there. After the house is built he’ll probably leave again. We have spent our lives in rented rooms, and finally we are building our own house.

    The children
    All parents dream of big and bigger things for their children. Mahatra is no different.

    I have put my children in an English medium school. They study alright. I have to deposit their tuition fees every month. I have put them in a boarding school. I studied in a Nepali medium school; I can’t help them much. So, I have enrolled them in tuition classes. Even though I had to suffer, I hope my children don’t have to. I hope they get good education. Even if I have to wash tea pots, I will send them to a private boarding school—a good school. I will send them there till I can.

    I spend Rs. 2500 for the two children, for a month. It’s expensive. It’s the most expensive school in Bardia district. I send them there because it’s good. It’ll increase again soon, because they will be joining the next standard. I work hard for them. My daughter is the older of my two children. She is thirteen years old, running on fourteen. In life, I think only few women have had to struggle like me.

    I didn’t have children, I would do all sorts of things. Isn’t that what life is all about? To be able to wear what you want, eat what you want. You should not sell your honor—steal and kill. You work hard, and go where you want, wear what you want and eat what you want. And you fulfill your wishes.

    Standing tall and proud
    Mahatra says she has struggled a lot in life but now she feels very proud – she has her own house, her children study in an English Medium School, and she stands on her own feet.

    I feel very proud now. I have my own house, next to the road. I can earn a few bucks. I can sell whatever I want to. I can prepare tea and snacks. I can take orders. I can earn money with quite ease. The circumstances were very bad before. We were in a very fragile position. Then, I used to take a lot of pride of the fact that I was able to go to Dubai and earn ten thousand. I used to be amazed of ten thousand back then. Then after coming back from there, and when I was earning twenty, twenty-two thousand in Haryana, I was even more satisfied. There, you can get such nice suits for hundred, hundred-fifty. Here, you have to pay thousand, five-hundred. And you don’t even make any money here. There, if you put three, four hundred, you can get such nice clothes. Everything is so cheap there. Children’s clothes are also cheap there. I felt happy.

    “Now I am able to stand on my own feet. I don’t have to ask money from anyone. Instead, others come to ask money from me.”

    My parents’ house is nearby – in Bardia—within the municipality. They still provide her support. If I need anything, or if I am going to Delhi, they come straight away. My biggest learning in life is that, if you have money you have everything. If you don’t have money, you do not have anyone beside you. I have faced such hard times. If you have money everyone will come greet you. If you don’t have money, when you are fragile, no one is concerned about you. The people who did not show any concern when I was fragile now come to me saying ‘Namaste’. It’s because I have become someone who earns and is able to work. I think that is the reason. I have made a house in the main bazaar, even though it’s small. Even the people in the village didn’t speak to me, back then. If you don’t have money, everyone looks down at you.

    Now I am able to stand on my own feet. I don’t have to ask money from anyone. Instead, others come to ask money from me. I lend them money. Back then, our circumstances were difficult. Even though the house is small, I can earn my living. I can earn fifteen, twenty thousand here itself. A few people come to have food here. There is enough to eat. We need milk, curd, fruits, meat, etc. We need to buy clothes. There are so many expenses. I can now easily provide for those expenses. I have opened up accounts in two, three different banks. Daily, I deposit 100, 150 in each—four, five hundred in total. I take it out in a year, six months—whenever I need it. I have also bought Life Insurance policies, for my children—like LIC of India. And I deposit money there every year. I can do nothing else. Earn all day and eat. Now, slowly it’s getting better than before.

    Youtube Videos

    Hri © 2022 All rights reserved | Developed by: Silverline Technology Pvt. Ltd.